Momentum named “Practice of the Year” by ADVANCE Rehab Magazine

/, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, Success Story/Momentum named “Practice of the Year” by ADVANCE Rehab Magazine

Momentum named “Practice of the Year” by ADVANCE Rehab Magazine

Momentum Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab has recently been awarded the “Practice of the Year” award by ADVANCE Rehab Magazine. Momentum will be a spotlight feature in the December edition of the magazine. The feature will highlight Momentum’s ability to serve the San Antonio and surrounding communities while maintaining excellent care standards for their patients and employees. This is a huge honor for all of our team members, our patients, and the communities we serve.

“We treat our patients just as we would want our own family to be treated,” said Steve Alaniz, PT, CEO of Momentum.

Throughout the past 12 years, Momentum has grown from one to nine clinics in San Antonio and the surrounding communities, by delivering a mission to ‘provide the highest quality of physical therapy available through clinical expertise, integrity, compassion, honesty, respect, and Christian morality’. Momentum is dedicated to provide hands-on physical therapy with a continued emphasis on manual therapy and one-on-one care. Beyond their outstanding clinical care, Momentum is known for providing the highest level of customer service available.

“More than anything we preach to our employees everyday, is that we need to work hard to deliver on our purpose and mission and everything else will take care of itself,” John Malfer, PT, Co-Owner, said.

The award is not only a reflection of the team, but the patients that are served every day at our various locations. Based on a large survey recently done on the service we provide our patients, the results were insightful. Reading these results only further confirms that our team works hard to provide superior service and to make sure all of our patients can get back to the activities that they love to do

94% of our patients reported a significant improvement while being treated at Momentum.

  • 100% of patients stated their therapists did a good job of educating them on their condition and the treatments utilized to address each aspect of their condition. In our experience, education can assist in prevention so we strive to educate all of our patients on their condition and treatment.
  • 99% of patients reported the courtesy of our clinical staff was “very good” and the other 1% reported the courtesy of our clinical staff as “good.”
  • 97% of patients surveyed thought the care and service they experienced at Momentum was “very good”.

“Being named as the Physical Therapy Practice of the Year is a great acknowledgement that we are achieving our goals of serving patients, our community and our team members,” said Chad Elms, PT, Co-Owner.

Click here to see the publication. 

One Comment

Leave A Comment

Let’s Get You Healthy for Life
Schedule Appointment