Orthopedic injuries occur when there is damage to the muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. They can be acute (an injury that has occurred recently) or chronic (a long-standing condition). At Momentum Physical Therapy, we treat a variety of orthopedic injuries from a number of causes.
- Back and neck injuries
- Knee, ankle, leg and foot pain
- Shoulder, elbow and hand injuries
- Fractures and dislocations
- Torn ligaments and muscles
- Arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis
- Overuse injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Orthopedic Rehabilitation with Momentum Physical Therapy
When it comes to orthopedic rehabilitation, you need attentive and effective physical therapy to reduce pain, increase strength and range of motion, and to reduce your recovery time. At Momentum Physical Therapy, our team develops customized programs to fit your personalized needs and goals. If you have had an orthopedic surgery, we will work closely with your physician to fully understand the scope of your pre-surgical and post-surgical needs.
Benefits of Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management – Whether you’re experiencing a short-term injury or suffering from chronic pain, we can help with the pain that comes with orthopedic injury and/or surgery.
- Improved Lifestyle – Resume an active life after suffering from pain or injury. Whether it’s returning to work, playing your favorite sport again or just enjoying life again in general, we can help.
- Recovery & Independence – Restore physical function with our help and get back to the freedom you enjoyed before your injury and/or surgical procedure.
- Optimized Mobility – We can help you build strength, endurance and balance so that you are moving at your very best.
Whatever your injury, our focus is always on relieving your pain and restoring your function, in order to get you back to the activities you love. Request an appointment today to learn more about how to find relief and get back to your life!