When choosing a healthcare provider, did you know you have the right to choose? Why should you choose Momentum Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab as your preferred physical therapy provider? Beyond our highly trained staff and “hands-on” approach, our superior results and dedication to customer service are some great reasons to make Momentum your top choice for physical therapy.
At Momentum Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab, you’ll experience a different kind of physical therapy. We offer hands-on care and tailor-made therapeutic exercise programs delivered by expertly trained and licensed physical therapists who work one-on-one with you. We’re always here to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. We explain everything in plain language, develop custom treatment plans and tell you how your therapy is progressing.
Since we take time to get to know you and your needs, your care will be much more personalized and effective. No matter what kind of physical pain or dysfunction you have, our goal is always the same – to return you to optimal health so you can regain the momentum of your life.
At Momentum, we survey all our patients to ensure we are providing quality service on all fronts and below are some results we think speak volumes about the level of service and care we provide. Based on surveys conducted between January 2013 and August 2014, we can proudly report:
- 98.33% of patients stated they were scheduled within 48 hours of contacting Momentum.
- 99.55% of patients stated their therapists did a good job of educating them on their condition and the treatments utilized to address each aspect of their condition. In our experience, education can assist in prevention so we strive to educate all of our patients on their condition and treatment.
- 99.3% of patients surveyed reported the courtesy they experienced from our support staff as either “good” or “very good,” with 97.59% reporting our support staff courtesy as “very good.”
- 97.34% of patients surveyed thought the care and service they experienced at Momentum was “very good”.
- 99.73% of patients stated they would come back to Momentum if they needed physical therapy in the future.
- 99.80% of respondents said they recommend Momentum to friends and family members.
You can see from our survey results, patients who choose Momentum report that they are better afterward and are treated with a great level of customer service. They are treated so well, that 100% of respondents said they would come back to us or send friends and family members to us for physical therapy.
If you are experiencing pain, ask your doctor if physical therapy is right for you. If you are near the San Antonio area, ask your doctor to send you to the experts at Momentum Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab.
We will deliver the highest quality of physical therapy available through clinical expertise, integrity, compassion, honesty, respect and Christian morality.
We get you healthy for life!